Eco Friendly Exhibits
Sustainable Design To Impact Your Brand and the Environment
When it comes to eco friendly trade show exhibits, you don't have to sacrifice great quality and a professional look for a lower impact on the environment. Sustainable design options in materials are now available, such as:
- High definition graphic printing on bio-degradable fabrics
- New light-weight hardware choices made of recyclable material
- New printing methods to reduce the use of toxic inks and substrates in your trade show graphics
- FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified wood for exhibit crating
- Bamboo plywood for display surfaces
- Low VOC (volatile organic compound) stains and finishes that are water-based.
Eco friendly exhibits have also come a long way in terms of cost. Now you do not have to choose between adding in environmentally friendly pieces and staying within budget. You can learn more about sustainable design options by contacting an Ion Exhibits designer today.